Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.274 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 17% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 427,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 353,073 Dinar (E£ 5,327) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)