Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.337 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 27% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,860,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,360,551 Dinar (₨131,620) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €5.00 (38 minutes ago)