Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.250 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 28% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,920,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,390,560 Dinar (₨135,662) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)