Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 671 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.089 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 25% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,950,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,461,666 Dinar (₨131,813) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨30,495 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)