Cost of living in İskenderun, Turkey compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 325.085 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is 6% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,515 Dinar (11TL) in İskenderun.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (29 minutes ago)