Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03641 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 219,657 Dinar (﷼ 6,033,602) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)