Cost of living in Irkutsk, Russia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.753 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irkutsk (Russia) is 21% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,228,231 Dinar (руб 62,179) in Irkutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (about 1 hour ago)