Cost of living in Irkutsk, Russia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.765 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irkutsk (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,886,994 Dinar (руб 90,874) in Irkutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)