Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1653.033 IQD / JOD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 5% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,830,785 Dinar (Dinar 1,108) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,740,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)