Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 368.228 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 11% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,330,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,184,498 Dinar (S/. 3,217) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)