Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 360.937 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 16% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,577,148 Dinar (S/. 4,370) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨20,182 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$43,710 (about 2 hours ago)