Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 361.141 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 12% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,470,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,298,721 Dinar (S/. 3,596) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)