Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,409,332 Dinar ($5,413) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,050,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (41 minutes ago)