Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 13,556,901 Dinar ($11,479) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)