Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1257.314 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,428,473 Dinar (€1,931) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)