Cost of living in Inverness, United Kingdom compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1483.931 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Inverness (United Kingdom) is 41% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 16,516,795 Dinar (£11,130) in Inverness to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,718,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (32 minutes ago)