Cost of living in Inverness, United Kingdom compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1654.186 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Inverness (United Kingdom) is 24% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,793,049 Dinar (£3,502) in Inverness to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,690,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)