Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1322.206 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 54% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,863,675 Dinar (€5,191) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,450,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (44 minutes ago)