Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1382.167 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 33% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,961,583 Dinar (€4,313) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,480,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)