Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,344,663 Dinar ($5,359) in Indianapolis, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,730,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)