Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 626 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,209,980 Dinar ($5,321) in Indianapolis, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,820,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (about 1 hour ago)