Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.708 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 23% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,050,964 Dinar (Php90,319) in Iloilo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,670,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)