Cost of living in Ilmenau, Germany compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1255.586 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilmenau (Germany) is 8% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,100,006 Dinar (€1,673) in Ilmenau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)