Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.560 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,897 Dinar (¥558) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)