Cost of living in Ibb, Yemen compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 4.669 IQD / YER
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibb (Yemen) is 9% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 5,080 Dinar (1,088 ﷼) in Ibb.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 4,420 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (42 minutes ago)