Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 4% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,499,891 Dinar ($1,270) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (37 minutes ago)