Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40313 IQD / COP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 22% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,200,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 938,523 Dinar (COL$2,328,116) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (44 minutes ago)