Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.726 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,878,627 Dinar (504,255 ₦) in Ibadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (22 minutes ago)