Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.289 IQD / NGN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 19% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,216,505 Dinar (1,586,100 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,380,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hobart costs AU$610 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 4,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)