Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 315.784 IQD / RON
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 13% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,830,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,584,128 Dinar (5,016 lei) in Iasi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $4.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元29 (44 minutes ago)