Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 277.445 IQD / RON
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 21% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,552,183 Dinar (5,595 lei) in Iasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lubbock, Texas costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Izhevsk costs руб 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 70 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)