Cost of living in Hyderabad, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,786 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.309 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (India) is 23% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,498,637 Dinar (₨81,854) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (23 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (43 minutes ago)