Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.765 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 24% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 454,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 345,026 Dinar (E£ 5,246) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)