Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.522 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 10% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 5,733 Dinar (E£ 85) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (40 minutes ago)