Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama, United States vs Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1195.500 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,623,938 Dinar ($4,704) in Huntsville, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,550,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)