Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 161.046 IQD / GTQ
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,958,788 Dinar (Q12,163) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)