Cost of living in Hubli, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.019 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hubli (India) is 24% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 572,473 Dinar (₨31,771) in Hubli.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)