Cost of living in Hubli, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.309 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hubli (India) is 21% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 246,674 Dinar (₨13,473) in Hubli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)