Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru vs Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 355.338 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 24% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,030,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 787,129 Dinar (S/. 2,215) in Huancayo.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 4 hours ago)