Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 361.217 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 23% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,100,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 846,819 Dinar (S/. 2,344) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)