Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 39.296 IQD / TWD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 17% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,129,570 Dinar (54,193 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,820,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)