Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 39.053 IQD / TWD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 19% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,086,939 Dinar (53,439 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,750,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)