Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.193 IQD / THB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 4% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,260,817 Dinar (149,487 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,050,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)