Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.210 IQD / THB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,478,850 Dinar (174,116 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,030,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)