Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 177.459 IQD / DKK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 54% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,396,529 Dinar (kr41,680) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,810,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Grand Rapids costs $140 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 32 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)