Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 151.926 IQD / SBD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 148% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 24,212,148 Dinar (159,368 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (37 minutes ago)