Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 150.592 IQD / SBD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 110% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,150,878 Dinar (74,047 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 49 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,178 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元30,000 (about 2 hours ago)