Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 150.416 IQD / SBD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 106% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,118,173 Dinar (67,268 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (about 1 hour ago)