Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,633 prices entered by 300 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 152.172 IQD / HKD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 55% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 18,208,047 Dinar (HK$119,654) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,718,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (about 3 hours ago)