Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,990 prices entered by 357 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 149.196 IQD / HKD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 51% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 25,319,601 Dinar (HK$169,706) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,800,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)