Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,571 prices entered by 287 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 152.324 IQD / HKD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 55% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 18,134,845 Dinar (HK$119,054) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,718,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)