Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 601.422 IQD / BYN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 28% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 497,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 356,920 Dinar (593 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)