Cost of living comparison between Homs, Syria and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.254 IQD / SYP *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 57% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 40,635 Dinar (18,027 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)