Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 177.092 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 9% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,553,671 Dinar (元8,773) in Hohhot.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)