Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 171.837 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 18% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,661,117 Dinar (元9,667) in Hohhot.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)