Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 889.330 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 47% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,846,782 Dinar (AU$8,823) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,350,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)