Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 285.714 IQD / GHS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 14% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,218,021 Dinar (GH₵7,763) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (43 minutes ago)