Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 262.034 IQD / GHS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 5% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,201,276 Dinar (GH₵12,217) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,050,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)