Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 268.501 IQD / GHS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 8% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,981,717 Dinar (GH₵11,105) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,750,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 2 hours ago)