Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05131 IQD / VND
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 11% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,380,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,912,414 Dinar (76,255,162 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)