Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.778 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 18,335,509 Dinar (¥1,701,222) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,600,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)