Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.551 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 18,946,600 Dinar (¥1,795,704) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,300,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Arad costs 15 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (42 minutes ago)