Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 347.000 IQD / ILS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 54% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,829,803 Dinar (36,973 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,310,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)