Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,400 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1269.490 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 44% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 13,501,740 Dinar (€10,636) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (40 minutes ago)