Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / CUC *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 7% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,098,876 Dinar (6,083 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,640,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (about 1 hour ago)