Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / CUC *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 9% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,537,918 Dinar (6,383 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,940,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)