Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / CUC *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 11% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,197,683 Dinar (6,924 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,370,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)