Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 13,234,353 Dinar ($11,206) in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (36 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)