Cost of living comparison between Hartford, Connecticut, United States and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1165.400 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 14,898,339 Dinar ($12,784) in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)