Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.159 IQD / SOS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 361% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 110,165,024 Dinar (51,024,783 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,900,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $34 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 891,750 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)