Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.126 IQD / SOS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 322% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 100,868,024 Dinar (47,452,271 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,900,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,338 (about 1 hour ago)