Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.101 IQD / SOS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 303% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 90,669,609 Dinar (43,146,757 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,500,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)