Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 186.642 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 6% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,170,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,993,392 Dinar (元16,038) in Harbin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)