Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 176.021 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 8% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,060,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,802,106 Dinar (元15,919) in Harbin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rijeka costs 200 kn (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)