Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 177.092 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 7% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,210,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,984,257 Dinar (元16,851) in Harbin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $56,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 199 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)