Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 43.529 IQD / ETB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 273,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 273,000 Dinar (6,272 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)