Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1457.588 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 24% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,655,443 Dinar (€3,880) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,550,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)