Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1373.391 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,168,539 Dinar (€3,763) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,290,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)