Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 174.544 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 5% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,816,450 Dinar (元16,136) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,680,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 22 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)