Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 185.032 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 12% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,740,550 Dinar (元20,216) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,330,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 1 hour ago)