Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 172.321 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 11% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,601,539 Dinar (元15,097) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (36 minutes ago)