Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 500.675 IQD / TND
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,525,202 Dinar (3,046 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (41 minutes ago)