Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 855.948 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 47% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,447,306 Dinar (NZ$7,532) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,390,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)